Please Delete, 2 Litre Cih Engine For Gtj, Preferbaly Nr. Lincolnshire

robah

Hi I have been asked by a friend to see if anyone has a 2 litre CIH engine to fit in a B series GTJ. The engine is required so he can remove the original engine and repair while keeping the car in running order. It is preferable if the engine is near the Lincolnshire area as you now how heavy these are to cart around. I am not sure on what price these go for or what price he will pay but any info I find, I will add to this thread. He is hoping to take it to VBOA this year. I will try and get his contact details so you can contact him directly (lost them of my old phone). Cheers

Edited by robah

Hi I have been asked by a friend to see if anyone has a 2 litre CIH engine to fit in a B series GTJ. The engine is required so he can remove the original engine and repair while keeping the car in running order. It is preferable if the engine is near the Lincolnshire area as you now how heavy these are to cart around. I am not sure on what price these go for or what price he will pay but any info I find, I will add to this thread. He is hoping to take it to VBOA this year. I will try and get his contact details so you can contact him directly (lost them of my old phone). Cheers

Have a 2ltr CIH from a 77 Cav Coupe in my garage, has a big valve head, high lift cam, solid lifters, weber 32/36 DGAV carb, KN filter and still has all manifolds and mounts etc still on if your interested contact Ade at holbechesmith@btinternet.com. Engine is dry stored and last ran in 2002/3. Located in Norfolk. Cheers

Have a 2ltr CIH from a 77 Cav Coupe in my garage, has a big valve head, high lift cam, solid lifters, weber 32/36 DGAV carb, KN filter and still has all manifolds and mounts etc still on if your interested contact Ade at holbechesmith@btinternet.com. Engine is dry stored and last ran in 2002/3. Located in Norfolk. Cheers

I have sent you an email reply and passed on the info to the guy who asked about the CIH. Much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...