B Coupe Drivers Window Winder Mechanism

xecoupe

I've got a window regulator ( that's the correct name for that part!) but not sure if I have the channel that the glass fits into. let me know if that will be of use to you. Does a tenner plus postage sound OK? Not sure what the postage will be though, around the £9 mark at a guess.

I've got a window regulator ( that's the correct name for that part!) but not sure if I have the channel that the glass fits into. let me know if that will be of use to you. Does a tenner plus postage sound OK? Not sure what the postage will be though, around the £9 mark at a guess.

Hi Julian, that sounds ace. will a postal order be ok? and can I have your details so I can post it off to you. cheers Adielaugh.gif

Hi Julian, that sounds ace. will a postal order be ok? and can I have your details so I can post it off to you. cheers Adielaugh.gif

PM me your address and I will post it to you, then you can see how much the postage was, and you can send me a Postal Order for it, or pay Paypal, up to you, so wait until you recieve the item.

Julian.