No not that sort!

I am getting rid of a load of old car mags with Manta related articles in since 1990, pretty much everything I could find from a car mechanics mag (I think) with Mick and Jackie Maher gte hatch onto articles on exclusives and the first mag article on a company doing 16v conversions, as well as tuning articles.

before they go in the bin (or ebay) is there anyone on here who would want particular articles - or types i.e. ones on the a series or tuned cars?

If I havent heard by the 29th I will be slapping them on the 'bay.

(Also have two gm brochures from 1998 featuring the exlusive among the rest of the gm range)

I dont have an idea on value £3 ea for the mags inc posting? dont know about the brochures but am willing to listen to offers.

Hi mate i 2 have loads of Manta features but i am missing one, There were a few club cars in this particular feature i think it was a Fast car mag????? it defo had a i200 in the line up might have been Paul B's???? sorry if the description is crap i dont no date or year!!!!! Hope you can help me in my search.

Many thanks Paul :thumbup

Hi mate i 2 have loads of Manta features but i am missing one, There were a few club cars in this particular feature i think it was a Fast car mag????? it defo had a i200 in the line up might have been Paul B's???? sorry if the description is crap i dont no date or year!!!!! Hope you can help me in my search.

Many thanks Paul :thumbup

Think I know the one you are on about - was there an automatic manta in the line up?

there was also an article 'fastmasters' that featured my old exclusive (f343ltf) regret selling that one and one with a load of mantas on an aerodrome I will check tonight if you can confirm about the auto car.

Neil :thumbup

Hi Neil not sure about the Auto Manta????? i have not actually seen the feature just been told about it. i seem to think the Mantas are on the front cover on the mag but dont hold me 2 that???????

Sorry if im not being helpful but i no it exists i just dont no details, Paul