Breaking 1800, Gearbox And Other Bits Available

spiney_norman

1800 gearbox for sale, believed 80k miles, as far as I know in perfect working order. £100 to a club member, £125 to anyone else. Can get it as far as Bristol if you're not in a rush, otherwise it's collection from Cardiff or Swansea. PROVISIONALLY SOLD

1800 distributor in good working order, complete with the ally bracket that holds it to the front of the engine and the belt that drives it off the camshaft pulley. Dunno what these are worth these days, £40 plus postage sound good?

Complete 1800 inlet manifold with an excellent Weber carb that was running perfectly, still has the plastic air filter housing attached, after £50 plus postage for it. SOLD

1800 alloy engine mounts, nothing to say about them really, £30 plus postage. SOLD

1800 starter motor, after a tenner plus postage.

Also got a driver's door off a Monaco blue GT/E Exclusive (so it doesn't have pins for the trim strips) lying around, decent condition but not quite perfect, no window, regulator, handle, lock etc, £20 if anyone wants to collect it.

If there's no interest it's all going on ebay!

Edited by spiney_norman

Hello, yes I am Rob! I've got a NS wing in Monaco blue that's not in brilliant condition but probably usable, depends whether it's better than the one you've already got, I'll try and get you some pictures soon. And yes, got a roof lining available for you as soon as I get a chance to take it out!

• 1 month later...