Rear Passenger Side Chrome Door Window Trim - Mk1 Cav Saloon

Jason b

Hi,

I'm after a chrome trim piece for the rear passenger door on my cav saloon. (The one that sits along the door at the "bottom" of the window)

Also possibly after a load of the clips (or a vendor for the clips) that push into the holes to mount the rub strips down the sides of the car...

Thanks

Jason

Hi,

I'm after a chrome trim piece for the rear passenger door on my cav saloon. (The one that sits along the door at the "bottom" of the window)

Also possibly after a load of the clips (or a vendor for the clips) that push into the holes to mount the rub strips down the sides of the car...

Thanks

Jason

Cant help with the clips but they go onto a metal stud which is welded into the tiny hole, I believe they are still available or were recently. If your'e not desperate I might have a chrome strip from a saloon, will have to go digging though.

cheers, on looking I may need all the chrome trim that goes round the rear passenger door window... however I think I may have all apart from the piece I originally posted about... need to hunt through my parts piles too!

Cheers

Jason