Manta Lsd For Sale

racer1

Having a clearout and found that I have a NEW ZF LSD that I forgot about, Part No is 4061006260 also on the case is 906428 S75.

I believe that this is from a Manta/Ascona 400 if my research is correct.

I am looking for £750 ono

I am based in Cheshire and would prefer collection, although I could arrange carriage if required

Having a clearout and found that I have a NEW ZF LSD that I forgot about, Part No is 4061006260 also on the case is 906428 S75.

I believe that this is from a Manta/Ascona 400 if my research is correct.

I am looking for £750 ono

I am based in Cheshire and would prefer collection, although I could arrange carriage if required

anyone know if this would fit in a manta a diff?

^ manta LSD's are available off the shelf... google gearboxman - no idea what this particular diff is, it may be special, however it is second hand (regardless of if it's never been used) and priced around the same as a brand new one.... (unless it is a special 400 one but I have no idea!)

Hello,

The part numbers for normal Manta ZF lsd's are as follows...

3.67 diff ratio 4061004076

3.89 diff ratio 4061004076 ( special application )

3.18 diff ratio 4061004078 ( special application )

3.44 diff ratio 4061004078

These part number are etched into the casing and are different to the ones in the advert so It probably is a 400 diff though I don't think it would fit into Jonkadett's A series axle. I think the price seems fair for a new old stock diff .

There seems to be some confusion as to what this LSD is for, the research that I did led me to

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.opel-forum.nl/viewthread.php%3Ftid%3D121831%26page%3D2&ei=v44gTbKpJsWYhQePjcW3Dg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CCkQ7gEwAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3D4061006260%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1R2SHCN_enGB329%26prmd%3Divns

which is the dutch opel forum, this seems to suggest that it is from a Manta B or Ascona B 400 . There seems to be quite a bit of info about diffs on this page

Hope this helps