Three Core Manta Rad With Drain Plug

Rick-Manta

I have for sale a good condition manta GTE rad that has been recored with 3 water channel things which give it 1.5x cooling efficiency over the original rad spec. This has been used in a manta V8 conversion but will retro fit all the B/C series, although different hoses will be required for the early B's (which I can supply). It may fit an A, but I'm not sure..

It also has a drain plug added to the rear of the bottom tank making servicing/coolant changes much easier. It was made by a top notch rad company in Gwent, but it doesn't leek :lol:

I was going to use this in my (as of today) only remaining manta but I have my heart set on getting a polished alloy or chrome super shiny one, so would rather this got used in someone elses pride and joy.

I'm looking for £75. Any interest, please PM or Tel/Text 07809 329211. Thanks.

Edited by Rick-Manta

I have for sale a good condition manta GTE rad that has been recored with 3 water channel things which give it 1.5x cooling efficiency over the original rad spec. This has been used in a manta V8 conversion but will retro fit all the B/C series, although different hoses will be required for the early B's (which I can supply). It may fit an A, but I'm not sure..

It also has a drain plug added to the rear of the bottom tank making servicing/coolant changes much easier. It was made by a top notch rad company in Gwent, but it doesn't leek :lol:

I was going to use this in my (as of today) only remaining manta but I have my heart set on getting a polished alloy or chrome super shiny one, so would rather this got used in someone elses pride and joy.

I'm looking for £75. Any interest, please PM or Tel/Text 07809 329211. Thanks.