Hello All

Spudly

Thought id sign up on here as on my travels in Hull (east Yorkshire) ive happened upon a manta b coupe lain on a drive looking very unloved and sorry for itself, ive only got a pic from google maps as there was someone about the last time i drove by and didnt think trying to take a decent photo of it in a works branded courtesy car would be a good idea!

According to DVLA it is on sorn and is a 1985 C reg, with a 1979cc engine, first part of the reg is C400 and it seems to have the same decals on the doors as an i400 does (albeit it doesnt have the wide arches nor say i400 on the bootlid) it does however say 'DealerSport' on the bootlid and seems to have a 400 style spoiler on it!

Its not really of interest to me but it is cool as hell and a definate waste of a rare car even if its only a GT/E (i reckon it will be worth a few quid in bits and im a vauxhall man myself so after asking the guys on the PNG about it i decided id best show it to you guys) i can pm its location and reg number to anyone who wants it (not really a fan of publishing reg's or locations on an open forum tbf)

But anyways the only picture i have at the mo..

Manta.jpg