Weber Throttle Linkage

yorkshirelad

I think I have a throttle linkage lying around somewhere. Came with the first manta I had which had a weber carb so reasonably sure thats what its for. Will have a look at the weekend if you want.

I think I have a throttle linkage lying around somewhere. Came with the first manta I had which had a weber carb so reasonably sure thats what its for. Will have a look at the weekend if you want.

How much do you want for it mate, including postage. Any chance of a photo?

If I remember correctly the Manta throttle linkage is not suited to the Weber DGV that was fitted to Ford models.

Main reason I say this is due to the fact that Weber DGV's were quite common to come across for Ford's but when looking into adapting the Manta linkage to suit it looked a pain in the butt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Found it! If you still need one. Was buried under rubbish underneath the car which I found when I finally drove it for first time! Cleaned it up. I'll get a pic if you still need one to check it's what youre after.

Right, pretty sure this is what was attached to the weber. May need a little fettling/adjustment. Don't know really.

I fired it in my de rusting bucket and gave it a wash with metal ready so its got a thin film of zinc stuff to keep the rust off til you paint it or whatever. Let me know if its any use to you.

linkage1.JPG

linkage2.JPG

linkage3.JPG

Couldnae find a wee box but I guess a jiffybag thing will be fine.

£2.48 first class, £3.25 if you want signed for.

Which ever will be the quickest mate. Be nice if you could send it tomorrow, then I can mess with it at the weekend :rolleyes: .Let me know how to pay, thanks.