Trim and rubbers / seals

Paul 84

Hi all Iv recently got myself a 1981 gtj coupe looking at what Iv got I am missing a lot of bits I need all the gutter and side trim for round the windows and doors I need all window rubbers and associated bits and same for the doors I would also like to remove the standard door mirrors so I would like the trim to blank those off so I can fit the mirrors on the doors itself Iv seen these on a few and really like them I would also like these style of mirrors there will be bits Iv missed sorry I'm very new to mantas even though I have longed for one for many years if any one has got any close pictures of the trim positioning that would be a great help all Iv got is lots of little holes were trim should be thank you for your time and any help would be fantastic kind regards paul

I have the blanking plates you require if you remove the standard mirrors, I assume your fitting the Engelmann mirrors however be aware of the cheap Chinese copies of these but you do get what you pay for  :thumbup

• Like 1