South East 2016 meets & shows

davo

Right it's that time year to start thinking about upcoming shows & meets for this coming year. 

Unfortunatly Dave(smiffy220) is unable to carry out his role as area rep this year,due to a new business venture he is working on.He has asked me if I wouldn't mind carrying out this role in his place.

Towards the end of last year we had a few meets at Mickeys dinner on A249 in Kent instead of the halfway house in Essex ,which I think worked out well.In the interests of fairness,due to travelling distances & the dreaded dartford crossing toll,what are people's thoughts on alternating the venues each month for our monthly meets? 

As for shows in the coming year I know there are a few we all discussed towards the end of last year.

In no particular order there are the following shows which would be good for a club stand. 

National Drive it Day 24 April ( any suggestions for routes/areas to cover) 

Bucket & spade in 5 June 

Oh So Retro show 25 September 

Darling Buds  10 July 

Any other ideas then please post & lets make it a great show year 

• 2 weeks later...

Weald of Kent Steam Rally is on the 6/7th August, good aerial display last year.

Kents Classic Car Show at Aylesford Priory is on the 11th September.

just a couple that i could think of but will look up dates of others when I get the email reminders.

• 4 weeks later...