parts wonted or rolling shell

By its very quite on the road to restration,i think iv bitten off more than I can chew,And its a long road to recovery,good did not no the trouble iv had with pigging paypal,with buying things ,to anybody using paypal ,its a con,i bort parts ,throw paypal sent all of the money and im down 65 pounds witch has gone missing ,paypal say they did sort it ,but they are filling me with bulls,,t.then they billed me 81 pounds gor nowt,iv been try ing to sort it out one went throw,but it was a few bob,nut I hope the rest I o a person on here from no fault of his own ,and he has been very understanding will receive his out standing cash,but I cannot seem to get hold of u .will you pm me,iv emailed and texted your fone ,text me please cannot get answer ,iv been holding off cos paypal said you shud have something,but I cannot get a answer ,im not stating names ,but wen u read this u no its me.ok phil 1971asap

On 1 August 2016 at 20:22, johno said:

Hi Philip

I will have a gte exclusive rolling shell up for grabs shortly if interested regards johno. 

Hi mate, could you also let me know when this will be available, I need loads of parts for my own project so if it is no use to Philip1971 I would defo be interested.

Regards

David