Manta A Wiper Arm Retaining nut/washer

Andrew Talbot-Scobie

Hey Andrew

Think i might have a couple lying around in the loft, not sure on the condition of them. I think they are plastic, if i remember right?

I will take a look and see what i have.

Andy

2 hours ago, 611 said:

Hey Andrew

Think i might have a couple lying around in the loft, not sure on the condition of them. I think they are plastic, if i remember right?

I will take a look and see what i have.

Andy

Hi Andy Thanks for your reply. Really hope you can find them. Yes I am sure they were black plastic nuts. Look forward to hearing from you Cheers Andrew

Hey Andrew

I think i have found some. But they are not back but grey. I will double check them against mine in the morning to make sure they are the right size and if they are i will take some pics.

Andy

On 29/11/2020 at 23:08, 611 said:

Hey Andrew

I think i have found some. But they are not back but grey. I will double check them against mine in the morning to make sure they are the right size and if they are i will take some pics.

Andy

Hi Andy black or grey as long as they fit its OK Wait to hear Cheers Andrew

Hi Andrew

I have not had chance to measure yet as a busy work day today and not home until it was dark and no power in the garage, but im in late tomorrow so will do it in the morning and will let you know.

Here is a pic.

Andy

IMG_20201201_0823591.jpg

Hey Andrew

Just measured them and they are the right size, so they should be fine.

How does £5.00 sound?

If you still need them drop me a private message with you address and i can let you know my paypal email and then i can pop them in the post to you tomorrow.

Andy