Flexi Fuel Hoses -1976 Cavalier 2.0 Coupe

IanG

Before I measure up what I need, does anyone sell a made up set? Or can you tell me what diameter I need?

After spending a happy few hours replacing all of the perished breather pipes (5mm internal) my thoughts turned to the flexi pipes at the tank, fuel pump & carb, some are really old very yellow nylon that should really be on antiques roadshow.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, mepbowles said:

Are you talking about the fuel tank breather pipes? I noticed mine were getting a little crusty so if you have a link I'd be grateful

I used this to replace the breather pipes, managed it with tank in place and a few skinned knuckles! I used 5mm internal diameter, it’s fits all the clips, just needed to make the drain hole in the floor a bit wider.

Also replaced all the jubilee clips while I was at it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/402693439432?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=AsoYNW6VSYu&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=1oAQMJSaQsq&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

Hi

I've just rejoined the club and don't know whether it's bad form to resurrect old threads or not, but I'm going to risk it...

I'm probably going to need to do this job soon and need to order the hose - are you able to give an estimate of how much was required?

Thanks in advance

Chris