C24NE block

1para2486

Before everyone laughs out loud even I am,anyone out the willing to flog a 2.4 block or whole engine then get in touch.

Worth a stab in the dark they are like hens teeth,abroad at the moment so on and off comms 

Thanks Darren

If you want I can look at this side of the water for a 2.4, they are rather rare to find. Got in both my Manta's a 2.4, one 16V but the old cast iron 8V is easier to use for street. After almost 40 years of service: Do I see the silhouette of an AK? 

Yea buddy if you could? Just missed out on a 2.4 block and head as I was out of comms for a couple of days but it was gone!! to slow 🤣 yea mate thatl be the Izhmash or Saiga just had the Draganov for a week to try and break and succeeded 🤣

🤣

• Like 1

Will keep my eyes open for a 2.4, what are you going to do with it? I bought my 2.4 CIH in 1993, brand new bottom crate engine. Because of the longer stroke they can have piston slap, but don't worry I rebuilded my engine after more than 25 years. If you'r going to fit new (forged?) pistons the most important are the rods & crankshaft. 

I owned a Kalashnikov, made by Valmet so it was better than the Russian one. Also some AR15's and still got the Springfield Remington .30-06 my mom gave me for my 14'th birthday. I was surprised when I noticed when I was overseas in Somalia our American colleagues still used it as a sniper rifle. Never tried the draganov, they are rare so how was it?      

My plan was to rebuild the 2.4 bottom end and 16v the head, thatl be a long drawn out project by the looks of it but just going firm on something else at the moment buddy.

Typical Russian drag but deffo fire it supported il stick with the fn or g3 🤣

Edited by 1para2486