Bicester Scramble this Sunday

LostSoul

Looks like another reasonable day weather-wise...

Anyone here thinking of heading to Bicester Heritage this Sunday?

I have a ticket but will only go if the rain stays away 🌤️

Best wishes to all as always

LS 😃

• Like 1

Sorry, forgot to take pictures 🤪 It was a dry and bright day, fairly cold though.

Plenty of variety in the cars (and folk!) that attended. Couldn't decide on a favourite of either...

(Probably the grey Autobianchi A112 or maybe the Ferrari Boxer for the car, certainly whoever served the best coffee for the person!)

The whole Bicester Heritage enterprise is such a good thing for the old car industry. The site could so easily have been developed to make more money but I am greatly relieved it was taken on by a 'car-guy' 🙂

Just my 2p as ever

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LostSoul said:

Sorry, forgot to take pictures 🤪 It was a dry and bright day, fairly cold though.

Plenty of variety in the cars (and folk!) that attended. Couldn't decide on a favourite of either...

(Probably the grey Autobianchi A112 or maybe the Ferrari Boxer for the car, certainly whoever served the best coffee for the person!)

The whole Bicester Heritage enterprise is such a good thing for the old car industry. The site could so easily have been developed to make more money but I am greatly relieved it was taken on by a 'car-guy' 🙂

Just my 2p as ever

Shame that Nate, look forwards to your pics. Never likely to get to such things so far south even if I was hone, but up in Scotland with work so it was never happening.

But keep up with the info and pics when you can 😎👍