Manta online shop woes

Evening folks, i was just wondering if there are any members out there who have used the Manta shop and what their experiance of it was.

At the moment my experiance is one of disappointment and frustration. I ordered a new set of decals for the car which were in stock back

on 19th March, and on the shop page it states they usually ship orders every fortnight. Well it is now three weeks and counting and still no decals.

I have the confirmation email and it said i would get another when shipped. Trying to contact them is a nightmare as i have sent them two messages

and never had an answer to both which i think is just plain rudeness. It would be interesting to hear if anyone else has had similar problems.

The car is booked into a car show which is coming up shortly but at the moment it has no decals.

Thanks for the info and i've also had some news on the decal front, admin messaged me and explained they were having problems

with suppliers and were trying to sort something out for me.

• Like 1