n/s door mirror and guide for 1980 B coupe

Kr1s

Posted (edited)

Hi

If anyone has one of these they'd be willing to part with please let me know. I'm paranoid I'm going to kerb the wheels I'm currently getting refurbished if I don't have one ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks!

Chris

PS. I'm based near Portsmouth

Edited by Kr1s

Great! If you do, let me know how much you want for it inc postage, or may be able to pick up at Sywell if you are going and I make it.

Cheers!

Chris

• Like 2

I should fish mine out but I just saw this you could get. It's just the corner triangle but that's all you need. Though if you want an adjustable one, that's a whole different ballgame.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/315410261148?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=wc3jqisurz2&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=9EFZZfQBRHS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mepbowles said:

I should fish mine out but I just saw this you could get. It's just the corner triangle but that's all you need. Though if you want an adjustable one, that's a whole different ballgame.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/315410261148?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=wc3jqisurz2&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=9EFZZfQBRHS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Good find๐Ÿ‘

ย 

• Like 1

Sorry for the delayed response - it seems I sometimes do and sometimes don't get notifications of new replies ๐Ÿ˜†

Many thanks!

It's still a great mirror that looks NOS.

I can dig out my manta triangle and window guide and you bolt the nice window to the manta triangle. I might even swap you my manta triangle for the saloon one as it's probably nicer than my current one.