Belated....Hi!

pma

I am no stranger to the forum, but its time to say Hello, in the process of looking for a manta to get back into owning one, had 3 in my life and loved them all and still have an itch for them....big time. Have been scanning the forum and ebay to try to find one that would be suitable for me to fit in around my work and up until now, not including the i240 that went rather quickly and the 400 narrow I have not found one to my liking, but at last, there is one on ebay, in the same colour as my last and she looks like the girl for me, just wondered if anyone knows of the car or has seen it and can offer advice, just its a long way for me to go on a wasted trip? Much appreciated for any help anyone can give, regards Mantalover.

Hi Simon,and welcome mate.Ref the car on ebay,if you could post up details,someone may be able to help you bud,cheers for now.

Paul Ansell omoc 5963 (Erdington Birmingham) 10 year manta project - NEARLY DONE!!

Hi Paul, silly me, there is a note about this car in another section(Only spotted it afterwards), so a discussion is already in progress, just trying to convince the wife that she will love it as much as she did the old one plus she has a new kitchen on order, so my treat!! Not sure if its working though, she said I had a budget! regards Simon