The Incredible KULK!

nighthawk

Hi folks, I am a former club member returning to the fold. My son Richard and I have owned an A-series and GTE coupe for a few years now. Sadly, the GTE succumbed to the tin worm in the roof and front chassis members. I still have the A-series nicknamed the Incredible Kulk..reg KUL222K..yes. it's metallic green! It could do with a serious paint job as it has faded somewhat.The GTE heart still beats in this car as we fitted the 2.0 litre engine plus 5 speed box in the A-series. The Recaro seats were also fitted, modified and trimmed to match. It runs with a twin-choke Weber carb as it was less complicated to fit. It will be back on the road as soon as I can replace the speedo cable and clutch cable, both of which broke when it went for an MOT.

Syd Carter.

P.S: Voltage stabilizer on the way to being sorted.

My son has e-mailed some pics of the car from sunny California, where he now lives (lucky perisher) but I am having trouble uploading them on to the forum.