Opel Manta Roof Tip Spoiler

guysat

Hi, I am interested in fitting a roof tip spoiler to my manta hatch, does anybody have any pictures of such a thing so I can decide before buying.

Cant find any pictures on google :huh:

Anybody got one for sale....?

So you are into mgf's, manta's, moggy's your tastes are nearly as wide and varied as mine.

Another piccy of rear hatch spoiler because it seems to be intersting to some of you:

DSCF0066.jpg

if its the same as this one , they used to be made by mc rallying at the cost of about £110.00 :blink:

i think still available via smith & deakin plastics

Cor! How much do I want one of those B)

There's a chap on here with a white GTE hatch who posted some pics of his car but I can't remember what section it was in. Anyhow he's got one of these spoilers on his car, along with the rmj bumper and some other stuff.

Unless of course it is that superchargedfool's one Pat's posted a picture of?

Quite a workshop you've got there Colin. Is that the front of an MGB in the first pic and what's that with the GB badge on just out of interest?

£110, I'll take two! Although the OPAL spelling doesn't inspire me with confidence. I'm guessing they're a GRP or a fully plastic item and not rubber like the lower spoiler? Still it'll look the bollux on my hatch so I want one.

Quite a workshop you've got there Colin. Is that the front of an MGB in the first pic and what's that with the GB badge on just out of interest?

That there front wing tip is a Jaguar mkX (mk 10 in case i typed that wrong) and the car with the GB plate is a Wolseley Six and there are only 4 left in existance, from circa 1931 Here's another pic for you . . .Wolsely14002Medium.jpg

the car with the GB plate is a Wolseley Six and there are only 4 left in existance, from circa 1931 Here's another pic for you

Thanks for the pic, blimey look at that! I've never driven 'owt pre-war except a Ford model T but that was horrible. Must be worth a few quid that there Wolseley.

Thanks for the pic, blimey look at that! I've never driven 'owt pre-war except a Ford model T but that was horrible. Must be worth a few quid that there Wolseley.

Hi Rick m'boy howz you doin'??? I havn't a clue to its value, how do you price something so rare, I guess its as much as someone will pay on the day. The resto will run to 5 figures for starters, then go on from there!!!

Did the Police use those Wolseley's back in the day, Colin ???

Hi John, I think plod used Wolseley 16's in the day, that model in the pic was a poor man's Rolls Royce back then and not so many sold 'cos the purchase price would have prohibitive for most. Just my impression, not based on any particular facts.

Cheers chaps, glad you seem to enjoy the pics, I'll try dig out some more. Take care, Colin.

Wolsely14001Medium.jpgWolsely14003Medium.jpgWolsely14004Medium.jpg

Sorry about the dodgy pic of the dash, not very steady with the mobile phone camera.

Note; The dodgy flashers added in the 70's by the looks of it.