Early Custom Manta A

Anyone got any info on this monster? The info I have says it was in the North London area possibly over 20 years ago judging by the high rider look! Was doing 11second 1/4 mile times on the strip with a supercharged Rover 3.5 on NOS! does it still exist?? would love to know!

RV8SuperchargedOpelManta.jpg

Hi Paul, i know where it is.................... and it's for sale.

Holy sh*t! I raced that many years ago along the A500 coming back from a show. Wasnt blown then and didn't have NOS. Seem to recall the front suspension arrangement was, er, interesting. Got some piccys somewhere. BTW, he couldn't lose my A. ;);)

Hi Paul, i know where it is.................... and it's for sale.

Hi Simon, That's amazing so its still around. Any idea what sort of condition it's in? MOT'ed?

Holy sh*t! I raced that many years ago along the A500 coming back from a show. Wasnt blown then and didn't have NOS. Seem to recall the front suspension arrangement was, er, interesting. Got some piccys somewhere. BTW, he couldn't lose my A. ;);)

Hi Welder, Dig the photos out and lets all have a butchers at a retro custom. Thanks, Paul.