Matts 22 Coupe

mantacrazy22

th_manta001.jpghi after a few years of trying to post pics of my project finaly done it.will post more pics later,this one is before i started work on the coupe. th_manta002.jpgth_manta026.jpgth_manta027.jpg a couple of piccies of old back end prior to fitting 3pice spoiler th_manta005.jpgth_manta007.jpgth_manta008.jpg now in body shop for re spray no bad rust just facial all chassis legs sound stripped off underside inner wings etc and red leaded stonechipped and sealed no photos of this thoughth_manta006.jpgengine out for rebuild th_manta009.jpgth_manta010.jpg months later engine back from rebuild,i cheated got someone else to do it th_manta014.jpgth_manta013.jpgth_manta016.jpgth_manta012.jpgthese are the bits i managed to overhall and paint myself.th_manta019.jpgth_manta019-1.jpgth_manta021.jpgmore pics in body shop and new engelmans.doris back on the road now will post up more pics when i take them more or less fin now just fin touches to do.hope i aint board you all let me know what you think thanks matt

hi gareth a mate of mine did it he used to do it as a job but gave it up,need my bonnet and bootlid re doing cos rust come through a bit thinking of useing the body shop on johnsons corner in hedon,he did some work on my dads car and it was s##te hot.thanks for the comment on my car will post up more pics and of the leather interior ta matt.

there is a few i have a red exclusive coupe i am restoring as in sheddy exclusive on the forum and a mate has a centaur convertable he has had about 4 years.I live just of leads rd and been into mantas about 20 years my first been a 20 sports hatch cavy that a put a 400 kit on when i was 17.where abouts in the area are you then.

there is a few i have a red exclusive coupe i am restoring as in sheddy exclusive on the forum and a mate has a centaur convertable he has had about 4 years.I live just of leads rd and been into mantas about 20 years my first been a 20 sports hatch cavy that a put a 400 kit on when i was 17.where abouts in the area are you then.

sounds good im from withernsea not far at all from you is the convertable white by any chance.ive had mine about 4 years always wanted one from being a kid.good to hear of another from hull.ta matt

th_manta029.jpgth_manta033.jpgth_manta034.jpgth_manta031.jpgth_manta030.jpgth_manta038.jpgth_manta037.jpgth_manta036.jpgth_manta028.jpg hi a few more pics of the finish well nearly,new leather seats in.refurbed carlton calipers and vented discs need to change the coulour of these and the engine to match up with blue pipeing on interior.lowered all round 35mm bilstien shocks and uprated springs.thanks for looking matt

Hi mat i wonder if this is the black coupe people kept mistaking for my old one,I sold it to a lad who had a window cleaning round in hornsea.I was a shame to see its near perfect body work with a roof rack and ladders stuck on it.Keep up the good work and hope to see it around soon.

Answer to your question matt. Just going to run the standard motor for now.Due to the current climate just mentioning anything else is out of the question.As i paid about £500 too much for the car i just cant justify anything else.for now

been trying to track it down b838xag 2.2 back coupe, lowered, on alpina alloys,englemanns and with an lsd.just seemed to have dissapeared of the face of the earth.It was sorn last year not sure about now matt.