Already Looking At A Manta To Buy

mantadog

hi all, only joined last night, and already been to look at a 85 c manta gte hatch in a greenyblue ,sadly its sat on a pub car park for quite a while and the dredded tin worm seems to have taken hold!!

i would love to fine a black plastic bumper coupe gtj etc around 1981ish are there any left???? it was my first car at 15!!!

hi all, only joined last night, and already been to look at a 85 c manta gte hatch in a greenyblue ,sadly its sat on a pub car park for quite a while and the dredded tin worm seems to have taken hold!!

i would love to fine a black plastic bumper coupe gtj etc around 1981ish are there any left???? it was my first car at 15!!!

A guy on Retro Rides was advertising a Manta SRB Auto coupe in white. His ad's been pulled as it didn't conform to the correct format, but if you search for user pintoman and pm him I'm sure he'll give you more details. Not sure if it's chrome or black bumpered though.

I've got an '81 GT/J awaiting restoration!!

Not for sale I'm afraid but nice to see a fellow member interested in such a rare model

Here's the thread

http://forums.mantaclub.org/index.php?showtopic=16997

Its all a bit arse about face cause it was transferred from the old forum but you'll get the idea.

I've got all the bits, just need some other Manta work out the way before i start.