Hello From Scotia Classics

sccon

Hi all from scotia classics.

Scotia Classics is the new name for the scottish classic car owners network.Here at Scotia Classics we enjoy all classics and not just one particular mark or manufacturer.So whether you own a Mini or a Fiesta,A Triumph or a Austin your all welcome here.

We arent a club as such but more like a community of like minded folk who enjoy all classics.We want to able to bring different cars and folks together in appreciation of their classics and the passion for them which we all share.

From Mini's to Tr7's,Fiesta's to Cavalier Sportsbacks, we have members from all different backgrounds and different classics. Each can share their advice and problems with the vast variety of classic owners we have ,on our forums.On our forums you can share your pride and joy with the whole world whether it be a work in progress or a real head turner..Got some spares lying around or looking for a certain part then why not advetise them in our classifeds section.For those about to embark on a project we have our.project sections to let you share your work with everyone and to get some encouragement in those times of stress.

We are in the progress of arranging our first informal meet and with over 70 members hopefully we will be making it a regular and successful meet.So please visit our forums and join up.

Scotia Classics

Sorry for posting this in here please delete/move this if we've posted in the wrong place.

I am sure this is a well intentioned post, but I can't help feeling that this is pigging backing on the good name/work done of/by the OMOC.

The words "go and do it the hard way yourself" spring to mind, but then I am getting old and grumpy, and tend to read/take things the wrong way...........

No offence like :D:P

I am sure this is a well intentioned post, but I can't help feeling that this is pigging backing on the good name/work done of/by the OMOC.

The words "go and do it the hard way yourself" spring to mind, but then I am getting old and grumpy, and tend to read/take things the wrong way...........

No offence like :D:P

None taken :thumbup

Aye hello mi man, if yur oot and aboot some owe thi shows up here in bonny jockland drap intae the Manta guys fur awe chat yur mare than welcome, wur awe heeding tae thi Fordi show Br Allan this Sunday.

cheers rab.