Rear Axle Pinion Shaft Collapsable Washer

steely dan

Hi all

Fitting a 4.7/1 CW&P to our axle on the rally car and need the collapsable washer within .The question was asked recently by another but I desperatly need one and thought i'd ask again.

Anybody got part number or a source ?

Cheers

Don

Hi all

Fitting a 4.7/1 CW&P to our axle on the rally car and need the collapsable washer within .The question was asked recently by another but I desperatly need one and thought i'd ask again.

Anybody got part number or a source ?

Cheers

Don

Transmission Rebuild Kits on EBAY,cheaper than Dr Manta. I get most of my stuff from there if I can't source locally.It's where I got my last washer from.

012 7979 3631

Steve

Transmission Rebuild Kits on EBAY,cheaper than Dr Manta. I get most of my stuff from there if I can't source locally.It's where I got my last washer from.

012 7979 3631

Steve

Hello Steve.

Spoke to Mike at the number you gave but unfortunatley he has none left . He suggested we go solid spacer route as that is what is primarily used on most Atlas applications now.

I thank you for your help, ( again ) and if I turn up anything I'll let you know.

Don

Oh , and thank you too Robbie.