Just To Say Hello

Hello out there, I am new to OMOC but had mantas in various states of repair for years from 1.9sr coupe to my current exclusive, yes the sunroof one and ive just spent shed loads of time welding it back together. its complete now but i am going through it replacing rubbers, hoses etc, nothing more embaracing then an old car at the side of the road because a £2.50 hose has blown, anyway i am stuck on the front brake callipers the seals had rotted and i cant locate any. people have sent me some but they all have been too small, i now beleive these not to be the lucas ones but TV or TB ? any ideas please.............. casper

Hi Casper Hello and welcome - sorry can't help with your question but I'm sure one of the manta gurus will be along soon with some advice, whereabouts are you based maybe there is a meet local to you that you could go along to as not all folk use the forum B)

Hi Casper Hello and welcome - sorry can't help with your question but I'm sure one of the manta gurus will be along soon with some advice, whereabouts are you based maybe there is a meet local to you that you could go along to as not all folk use the forum cool.gif

I am in Barnsley S Yorks Thanks for the welcome.........Casper

hi and a warm welcome

try these http://www.biggred.co.uk/

thumbsup.gif

Will do mate, sounds like they must be ok cos ive heard that site mentioned a few times now...........

Casper