Coupe Exhaust

deanosabby

Hi forum,

I need to get new down pipes as mine have started to blow.

Does anyone have a full system that they want to sell?

I am thinking of getting rid of the 3" s/s exhaust which is fitted from the down pipes back and would like to go down to 2" instead.

Just my luck to have sold a bosal rear box as well :rolleyes: not to worry though.

Does anyone rate this system

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Manta-2-0-Coupe-Sportex-Exhaust-inc-Downpipes-Single-3_W0QQitemZ270453186599QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3ef8442027&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

and will it fit my 1.9 cav coupe?

Ta,

Deano.

Can't help with the exhaust (except for a middle pipe) but wouldn't it be an easier option to get your existing exhaust tig welded? As it's stainless steel corrosion should be minimal and usually it's just metal fatigue that they start blowing.

Personally! If I owned the standard system and was needing (front pipe etc) I would probably buy that system (above link).

It's basically a standard Manta exhaust system, with a cherry bomer/rassper fitted to the rear box. If I was in your shoes 'exhaust wise'

Dean? I'd try to source a front pipe for the rest of your stainless steel kit :thumbup

You could probably get an Ashley system for similar money! BUT! the BHP is probably an increase of about 1! hardly worth the effort :(