Gte Coupe

welder

For sale due to no money or time to complete,

1987 GTE in Carmine Red (not pink!). Good solid shell with non sunroof panel swapped in (Needs headlining). 2.2 block with i200 head, solid lifters. New clutch. Quad lights, 4oo bonnet and mirrors. 15" Team Dynamics wheels, lowered suspension with rear Bilsteins (front springs not fitted but supplied). Underneath painted red, all welding done. Cavalier GSI calipers with Carlton vented discs (need finishing) Vectra electric fan. Blade type fuse box fitted(wiring done, just needs mounting). Powerflow stainless exhaust.

Now for the bad bit. Engine starts but does not run well, think it needs the timing doing. Needs four tyres and a windscreen (not supplied).

Can't see me finishing this for the reasons given. Offers welcome, got a rough price in mind but will see what happens. Car's far too good to break for spares and is currently in dry storage. Grab a (fairly) easy project!

Not sure how to put pics up on here. If you've got Face book theres a few on my site there. I'm thinking around £1500 as the bits on it are worth that. I don't really want to sell but needs must and all that (I know everyone says that).

Not sure how to put pics up on here. If you've got Face book theres a few on my site there. I'm thinking around £1500 as the bits on it are worth that. I don't really want to sell but needs must and all that (I know everyone says that).

wot name do i type in to search for you on facebook

or send to jay4kids@hotmail.com