Billing South East Convoy?

smiffy220

Is anybody planning to travel to Billing from the South East and wants to meet and travel up just for the Sunday? I am leaving the south of Essex on the Sunday morning (early due to British GP that day also), possibly with our area rep Val, just wondered if anyone else is going just for the day and wants to meet near the M25 somewhere, possibly South Mimms maybe?

I've not been to Billing before, so will no doubt need some guidance anyway of where to go when there!!

Cheers,

Dave

Is anybody planning to travel to Billing from the South East and wants to meet and travel up just for the Sunday? I am leaving the south of Essex on the Sunday morning (early due to British GP that day also), possibly with our area rep Val, just wondered if anyone else is going just for the day and wants to meet near the M25 somewhere, possibly South Mimms maybe?

I've not been to Billing before, so will no doubt need some guidance anyway of where to go when there!!

Cheers,

Dave

I live a few junctions up from the A1M, Maybe meet up to go.

Im also a billing virgin as only got my manta in Nov 09