Manta A Cross Member

heg123

Hi im puting a XE into my early manta A series and have been told if I get a late spec A cross member the manta b alloy engine mounts will fit and no fabrication will be needed.

So this iw what im after thanks.

located in south wales

Hi Ian, How much do you want for yours posted to SA44 5Tj?

Hi,

The subframe has no rust, and is in a clean and painted condition.

I think £35 pounds is a reasonable price, however to post to pembrokeshire is not really possible. The cost of a courier would put the cost up past £100 pounds.

One idea if your still interested, We are doing the Neath Valley Stages on 14th August. You could collect it from us there.

Let me know if you still want it

Ian

Hi,

The subframe has no rust, and is in a clean and painted condition.

I think £35 pounds is a reasonable price, however to post to pembrokeshire is not really possible. The cost of a courier would put the cost up past £100 pounds.

One idea if your still interested, We are doing the Neath Valley Stages on 14th August. You could collect it from us there.

Let me know if you still want it

Ian

Ah that would have been perfect as I dont live that far from neath but that weekend im doing a road rally in Llandysul and I will be flat out getting the chevette ready for that night. mmmm I will see if I know anyone who is going to the event. otherwise will you be around on the sunday or is it a one day event? as I may be able to meet you on the road when u are leaving?

Ah that would have been perfect as I dont live that far from neath but that weekend im doing a road rally in Llandysul and I will be flat out getting the chevette ready for that night. mmmm I will see if I know anyone who is going to the event. otherwise will you be around on the sunday or is it a one day event? as I may be able to meet you on the road when u are leaving?

Will be there on the Friday night but will be leaving after event finishes on saturday. If any good we can speak, PM me

Ian