A Series Steering Column Shroud

turbo16n

Turbo? why don't you put all your parts for sale under one thread? this isn't ebay.

perhaps i won't bother selling any parts to anybody , it was that sort of comment 10 years ago made me stop finding club members parts that they couldn't 0therwise find. got any other negative points keep them to yourself.

Multiple posting is spamming. Why don't you just stick your stuff on ebay and pay for it rather than freeloading on here? dry.gif

who are you anyway? , what have you done for the club? yes i could put them on ebay but want a club member to have it, would you rather i chuck in the skip?

or put it on ebay for twice the price

Edited by turbo16n

Personally I like to not have to wade through a big thread for stuff, that's just me.

I don't see any difference between multiple individuals posting a single item or one individual posting multiple items, so unless I've missed something the add looks perfectly acceptable to me.

I'd much rather have parts for sale on here so I can hold onto my spares ;)

Personally I like to not have to wade through a big thread for stuff, that's just me.

I don't see any difference between multiple individuals posting a single item or one individual posting multiple items, so unless I've missed something the add looks perfectly acceptable to me.

I'd much rather have parts for sale on here so I can hold onto my spares ;)

Thanks for reply