Stolen Car

andyc

Hi Guys

A member of the VDOC has had is car stolen, can we all keep a lookout for it

Cheers

Andy

As some of you know i'm moving to the midlands soon, infact this coming weekend. We thought to save time myself and my girlfriend took the Cavalier convertible up to the village where her family live and left it at her grandmas, well between 21:00 on Friday and 06:00 on Saturday it was stolen from Blackfordby, South Derbyshire. I'm appealing to any member who lives in and around this area who might of just seen it. I'm putting up a large reward for info to it's safe return. The Cavalier is jet black with a red pin strip down poth side's and has some non standard extras, 17" alloys which are also black with chrome rims,The front seats are trimmed in grey half leather and it has a number of powder coated parts under the bonnet but the bit that would stand out the most is the rear axel which is in silver. The reg is D600 YFE and the car is in mint condition so would stand out, here is some pics of the car but it is showing the old number plate.

cavsofttop.jpg