New Owner Of D691Jec

taylorblue5

Hi, Firstly i'd like to thank the guys who have offered me various advice on parts, very useful site!

Iv not long bought my GTE hatch exec bt im loving it. Iv got a Subaru Impreza WR1 as my everyday car, not bn in it much since i bought the Manta.

Loving the tail happy handling that the Subaru is too mad for, lol.

I'm hoping to gain information regarding the cars history, it has a manta owners club sticker on the windscreen so i would imagine there are people on here who know the car.

I also require some spares so if ur breaking a manta etc, please give me a shout. Happy motoring.

Hi, Firstly i'd like to thank the guys who have offered me various advice on parts, very useful site!

Iv not long bought my GTE hatch exec bt im loving it. Iv got a Subaru Impreza WR1 as my everyday car, not bn in it much since i bought the Manta.

Loving the tail happy handling that the Subaru is too mad for, lol.

I'm hoping to gain information regarding the cars history, it has a manta owners club sticker on the windscreen so i would imagine there are people on here who know the car.

I also require some spares so if ur breaking a manta etc, please give me a shout. Happy motoring.

I think it must be second nature for us Manta owners to own a scooby aswell & not drive it lol :thumbup

I got a classic facelift saloon in 406 silver & my sexy Manta hatch exc which I use everyday at the min