Early Chevette Head Light Bezels Wanted Or Lights

bones

I'm looking for a pair of head light bezels or a complete set of lights, may swap my later type lights as I am converting my car to early spec which suits my group4 kit better.

A bit of a long shot but I know there are a few people on the forum that might know someone.

Bones.....

Please can you delete this post as I am not sure how to get rid of it.

I've merged topics, saves people wondering what went where. Any issues let me know.

I'm looking for a pair of head light bezels or a complete set of lights, may swap my later type lights as I am converting my car to early spec which suits my group4 kit better.

A bit of a long shot but I know there are a few people on the forum that might know someone.

Bones.....

Have you tried the www.chevettes.com forum?

My first port of call was the chevette websites but nothing as yet, I'm sure someone will have some somewhere it's just trying to G people into finding them .

I've merged topics, saves people wondering what went where. Any issues let me know.

Have you tried the www.chevettes.com forum?

The cars for sale on ebay are the ones that Prepfab are selling and as far as I am aware they won't sell bits off the cars, everything is being sold as a job lot.

no worries, i thought that it might have been a good source for you.