Wanted- Manta Gte Twin Headlights

cozworth

hi there im new to the site.

i wonder if anyone has or knows where i can get a set of twin headlights for my lil bros project and first car: manta gte the car itself is black but the light surrounds don't have to be as can spray them

i live in barnstaple devon.. am willing to drive to pick up from anywhere

thanks corinne.

hi, are they 2 whole complete units that bolt to the car and have you got any photos of them?

and yeah needs a bit of work to it bless him hes only 18 and loves it already! he was out washing it the day after he brought it but already has big plans for it!

il look out for the white one in the spring and there is another gte in fremington but its in a garage and it never comes out! (shame)

thanks, corinne

i dont know i couldn't tell you to be honest with you all i know is there is one in fremington in a garage lol

but yeah lil bros one is the estate behind cedars lol parked in all its glory on the drive way... everyone has said wow havent seen one of them in years haha and its now taken all focus off of my pride and joy lol as i got a pug 1.9 gti lol now every one asks about his... needs welding and a few other little bits done to it but he wants to keep it as standard as he can apart from quads on front lol.