Hello All

kbkerr

Hello there,

I'm in the process of building an Ascona 400R. I have the car over three years and only really started to work on it the last six months,

She's got the 400 kit fitted on her now and putting a Redtop engine in.

I am looking for a set of 1800 engine mounts if anyone has a set for sale.

Planning on putting up some photo's soon.

Bye

Kevin

Edited by kbkerr

Hello,

I also have an Ascona 400 replica but with Ecotec power . I think theres more Asconas on here than Mantas! we'll probably get chucked off soon....... only kidding good luck with your build .

These cars attract a lot of attention . Last Sunday night I was sat in traffic, in my Ascona, in town and four lads outside one of the nightclubs were bowing and shouting "we're not worthy"!!

Now if i'd been in a Thirty odd grand Evo do you think they would have done the same? As my mate Russ says"it's got to be old school, everything else is just traffic"

Luke.

Hello,

I also have an Ascona 400 replica but with Ecotec power . I think theres more Asconas on here than Mantas! we'll probably get chucked off soon....... only kidding good luck with your build .

These cars attract a lot of attention . Last Sunday night I was sat in traffic, in my Ascona, in town and four lads outside one of the nightclubs were bowing and shouting "we're not worthy"!!

Now if i'd been in a Thirty odd grand Evo do you think they would have done the same? As my mate Russ says"it's got to be old school, everything else is just traffic"

Luke.

you are so right the old opel ascona and mantas stand out from the rest i cant wait to get my sorted thanks