Headlight Switch Manta Gte Wanted

bigbossman

Hi my names Dave and I am after a Headlight Switch for my Opel Manta GTE on a D plate can anyone help or know where I can get one of these. You can email me at davidcampbell2010@live.co.uk if you can advise me on getting one of these as my lights won't turn off so I have to keep removing the fuse for now..

Many Thanks

Dave

Think you may find your dim/dip relay is knackered, not fitted to all models but highly likely yours has one on a D-plate. It's located behind the n/s kick panel, disconnect it and that's it sorted. You don't need it and your lights will work as normal :thumbup

John.

Thank you very much, well just for the record this Manta is up for sale so will look at it later.

Thank god for this forum and you helpful guys.

Many Thanks

Dave

Think you may find your dim/dip relay is knackered, not fitted to all models but highly likely yours has one on a D-plate. It's located behind the n/s kick panel, disconnect it and that's it sorted. You don't need it and your lights will work as normal :thumbup

John.

Thank you very much Mick, well my baby is up for sale and I will miss her but need a four door now. Thank you very much Mick can i disconnect while the battery is connected or best to do it before I connect the battery back. Another question my fuse number 2 keeps blowing out what could be causing that a dodgey earth or something maybe. It does my passenger tail light and dashboard lights.

Feel free to call my number 07535812677 for details of my Manta Esclusive if you know of anybody who may be interested.

Many Thanks

Dave

Hi dave it may not be the switch it cold be the dimdip system thats faulty all 1986 cars were fitted with these and didnt really last long. under the dash passenger side kickwell is a blackbox just disconnect it and should solve your problem :thumbup

Mick

John if you know of anyone who may want to buy my Manta GTE Exclusive I am finally letting go of then please feel free to ring me on 07535812677.

Thanks again for the help it's guy's like you I would be lost without.

Dave

John.