Jacking Points

Mrbus

Mrbus,

My mate Rob has a pair for sale. His I.d on here is BHP.He has recently put a wanted advert on here for a set of 13" ATS alloy wheels so you could contact him through this advert if you like. He bought the Jacking points a couple of years ago from Dr Manta but didn't end up using them. He brought them to the new Sheffield area meeting last month but nobody round here needs any at the moment. Luke

try m&m dronten in holland they keep them and they will post smaller parts :thumbup

Thanks very much mate. Just waiting to hear back from them. Did a search before I started this topic & his name come up. Just playing the waiting game now :rolleyes:

Mrbus,

My mate Rob has a pair for sale. His I.d on here is BHP.He has recently put a wanted advert on here for a set of 13" ATS alloy wheels so you could contact him through this advert if you like. He bought the Jacking points a couple of years ago from Dr Manta but didn't end up using them. He brought them to the new Sheffield area meeting last month but nobody round here needs any at the moment. Luke

Lovely bubbly. I shall get on it. Cheers guys. Will update as soon as I hear things :thumbup

Thanks very much mate. Just waiting to hear back from them. Did a search before I started this topic & his name come up. Just playing the waiting game now :rolleyes:

Lovely bubbly. I shall get on it. Cheers guys. Will update as soon as I hear things :thumbup

110 euros off of M&M. Desparatly waiting for BHP to contact me. Need to be on the road by March