Paint

rayman

i agree with both. you can use 1200-1500 on a rubber block first to cut down the orange peel and bring the surface flat (this also removes any dust particles in the topcoat) then use 2000 abralon pads (wet) on an orbital sander to remove the 1200-1500 scratches. this makes it much easier to polish up after and also eliminates any deeper scratches that may occur during the blocking down. i wouldn't jump straight to the abralon pads as they will remove the orange peel but dont cut the finish dont completely flat and the overall look suffers. 3M do a polish you can use on a mop or by hand called "perfect-it 3 compound" its brilliant. probably one of the best cutting polishes i've used in 14years as a proffessional paint sprayer.

Cheers for that guys,have plodded on today (with gloves Shug)with the 1500 and 2000 followed by G3 then G10 then glaze and finally a good coat of polish.Looks really shiny but has a couple of scratches which i cant remove without fear of sanding through,so in other words it will be fine.

Off to find the savalon to apply to fingers :lol: