Windscreen Rubber

rayman

Hi Mick

Will need to have a rummage about in the loft as have lots of bits up there but not sure if i have the rear one without looking. There is a big tangled mess of rubber bits up there so might be one lurking in there!! I can look in the morning for you.

What have you got to do a swap with??

Andy

Hi Mick

Its amazing what sort of things you find in a loft!

Got one, it has a very small tear in it on the outer where the window channel goes, a bit of super glue and it should be as good as new!

Heres a pic window rubber

I dont suppose you have a rear drivers side lower repair panel kicking about? you know the bit right at the bottom below the filler hole.

its the only thing that i can think that i need. Unless you want ot pop over and do a spot of welding in exchange :-)

Andy

Sorry Andy not got a repair panel mate,got outbid on a couple on ebay the other week when i was doing mine.How much do you want for it.Would love to give you a lift with welding if you was a bit nearer.Can pay by paypal or sent cash in post whichever better ....Mick :D

Hi Mick

Shame about the welding! only thing thats stopping me getting it back together, just cant find the enthusiasm to get started on it!

How does £30 + postage sound

Andy

Sorted ,thanks very much.How do you want me to pay you .If paypal can you send email address and will stick £40 in for you and if any different let me know.Will pm address :thumbup

Edited by rayman