Jump to content

Heater Hoses


Recommended Posts

Hi mate,

as long as its a one piece hose ( i can't remember tbh :unsure: )meaning it doesn't split off into another hose or have any other hose/s joining onto it,GATES do VULCOFLEX hose,which is basically straight hose with wire within it,then once you've bent it into shape,and run hot water through it,it keeps that shape.All i need to know James is the i/d of the hose at both ends.Let me know bud,cheers :thumbup

Edited by pma
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...