Air Filter

yorkshirelad

Its entirely possible I still have the air filter housing that was used on the weber in mine.

Used a round filter, and unfortunately has a ford logo on it.

I think you can get k&n filter for the dgav, failing that you can get generic filters and cut the base plate yourself.

Had a half moon shaped dent on my bonnet when i bought my A series (dented up from below) turned out the air filter was slightly too high, there was an alloy adaptor plate on top of the weber carb to adapt to the original round air filter, may be better to cut the base of your original air filter housing or use an aftermarket filter, bought mine off e-bay, not a branded one but looks just like a k&n, 40ish quid with the postage and even had an adaptor piece to connect the rocker cover breather to it, hth :thumbup

OOps forgot to say, still got the bits in the shed, round air filter housing and alloy adapter from carb to filter housing, yours for the price of postage if your interested, was fitted to an A series 1.9 with twin choke weber (but was rubbing on the underside of the bonnet, you could see the bonnet move when you revved the engine):thumbup