C20Let Conversion On Manta

froggy23

hi lads

currently fitting a c20let into a manta c

have all the 1.8gear required but am told engine mounts will not clear turbo anyone any idea where to purchase custom mounts that would fit or in what way would i have to modify to fit

also any way to uprate the clutch to cope with the turbo as its getting it hard to cope with c20xe on 45"s

any help or input appreciated lads

or any experience or tricks involved with let swap

thanks in advance

hi lads

currently fitting a c20let into a manta c

have all the 1.8gear required but am told engine mounts will not clear turbo anyone any idea where to purchase custom mounts that would fit or in what way would i have to modify to fit

also any way to uprate the clutch to cope with the turbo as its getting it hard to cope with c20xe on 45"s

any help or input appreciated lads

or any experience or tricks involved with let swap

thanks in advance

Which Clutch have you got at the moment? The Calibra Turbo friction plate fits inside an XE pressure plate and I've used this set up. If you've got ARP flywheel bolts then just make sure the friction plate clears the heads of the bolts as you might have to try a couple of different makes of Clutch to find one that clears ok. An AP kit for a Calibra Turbo clears these bolts ok.

Hope this helps ... Luke.