Opel Manta A 1974 Exhaust Manafold Help

chewy

im restoring an old opel and snapped a bolt off. Its a right sod been working on the engine for three weeks and then i go and snapp the aluminium part that connects to the carberretta.i think any opel engine 1.6 or 1.9 would work plus the kaddet seems the same engine so im really asking if anyone knows of a dealer or and engine going as scrap

im having trouble posting on here so if this works il try and add photos to this post

didnt work so i live in epsom surrey the opels an opel manta luxus 1974 1.9 the exhaust manafest made of alu has four meatal bolts that you screw the carberretter on i have snapped one of the bolts please help.

ps if i figer out how i will add lots of photos of the car its in fab condition otherwise.

its a good plan i do have extractors and the bolts are steel welded into alu but in truth its gonna be a pig of a job. and id much rather an sos and a road trip if people can help me..Such a shame i cant put some photos on here i ve spent the last couple of weeks trying to bring the car outa retirment. new heads water pump oil pump thermostat hoses the works then i clean the carberetta and snap the bolt i only had to sort the timing out and it would have been on the road this week. Gutted

Is it the silver Luxus you've got, or one of the Signal Red ones? If you want to email some pics to me omoc-fens@hotmail.co.uk I'll put them up for you.

Edited by 1900SR

• 5 months later...

hi mate i have what you need, i have any part from a 1977 manta engine an have all parts avaiable, do you no much about mounting a v6 within a manta? would love some help please feel free to call me on 07850408160 i only live in cheam which is 10 mins away thanks.