Lots Of Bits!

spiney_norman

Lots of things for sale as I need some money. All parts are from B/C series Mantas or mk1 Cavaliers.

Windscreen rubbers - I have three spare, £10 each plus £6 p+p. Several windscreens also available, mostly bronze tint, make me an offer!

Non-opening rear quarter windows for hatchback. Two sets, both with usable rubbers, one in blue tint and one in bronze. £20 a pair.

O/S door taken from an 1800 Exclusive, got the rubber strip on the outside but no window, regulator or weatherstrip, decent nick, £30 or best offer

Exclusive rear bumpers - both from hatches, one in Starmist Black and one in Monaco Blue. £20 each.

GTE injection manifolds - two available, one was fine when removed from the car, the other's untested, both been sat outside for a while, £10 each plus £7 p+p

Propshaft U-bolts, complete with nuts and locking tabs, £15 for the pair plus £2 p+p

5 speed tunnel top section - £20 plus £5 p+p

Seats - one set of grey striped seats (non Recaro) from an 1800 Exclusive hatch. Complete with matching uncut door cards, £20 for the lot.

Hatchback petrol tank, reasonable condition, but one or two of the small steel breather pipes on top may need a little work and it has a dent in the bottom, nothing serious. Carb type. £25.

Brand new 1800 water pump, no box but I'll wrap it up well if you want it posted. £10 plus £5 p+p.

One pair of inner wings, lovingly cut from the car by me not half an hour ago. £20 for the pair?

If anyone wants pictures let me know and I'll get some as soon as it stops raining for more than three minutes at a time. Feel free to make me an offer on any of this stuff, the worst I can do is say no and I guarantee you won't offend me!

Edited by spiney_norman

• 5 weeks later...