Manta A Parts

mantaman83

Does anybody know of anywhere i could pick up some clear indicators for my manta A? we have the standard ones and they look a bit pants on a black car.

Also after a manta A front windscreen in good condition, we have one but its age is showing with marks from the windscreen wiper.

Also after any chrome door trim, like the bits that holds the window rubber inside and out.

Thanks for your help. feel free to buzz me on 07902121993 im based in the midlands.

Adam

I'm sure i read somewhere that mark one Golf clear front indicators are a straight swap, some one will correct me if i'm wrong but do a forum search, might be on here somewhere, i think that user upk might have posted some thing about this.

hi,

thanks for replying so quick!

After what you have said i think im going to go down the road of smoking them as the car is black and if im not happy with it buy some clear golf indicators.

Our Manta A is almost finished now so if any of you guys would like to add me on facebook and see some pics my name is Adam mandingo cooper, also be intrested in seeing your A's!

Think you would like it as its got a ICE built chevy 350 lump in it that when it was in the last car ran 7.50s over the quater mile! should be intresting on the street! think this is going to scare the poop out of me :unsure: .

Anyway thanks for all your help

Adam

• 2 weeks later...