Spotted Last Week

ah...... 400 heaven, think there would be a ratty old exclusive somewhere amongst them, :lol:

Thanks for sharing..... where where they? always great to see new cars

I was at the Nurburgring last week for the old timer GP,the local car clubs have a meet at the same time,think these are the local German lads.A trailer queen silver manta 400 turned up after I had put camera away,never came off trailer though...

Some nice trick camera shots of you in the Porsche mate. Makes it look like you're going fast! :D

Not trick shots pal,I assure you...Car still doesn't feel quite right after my attempt at suspension/geometry set up so was only lapping in 9min20's as I wasn't confident to push harder...Even worse in the wet!!!

Dill,

Your 928 looks like it's cornering nice and flat with hardly any body roll. I hope you showed that Focus how to go on. Which other cars were you battling against? Those five spoke Ronals look the dogs on the Mantas and Asconas. I'd love a set for the Manta if it wasn't such an expense to buy and fit them. See you soon.... Luke.

Dill,

Your 928 looks like it's cornering nice and flat with hardly any body roll. I hope you showed that Focus how to go on. Which other cars were you battling against? Those five spoke Ronals look the dogs on the Mantas and Asconas. I'd love a set for the Manta if it wasn't such an expense to buy and fit them. See you soon.... Luke.

Hey,this is for Opels ;) No Porker talk on here...but yes it not bad at the moment,I still feel it needs tweaking...

Regarding those wheels...Get 'em bought you tight git,you can't take it with you!!!

Dill