Hello From Suffolk

trigger

Hello, I'm Mike, I've currently got a 1972 Opel Kadett B 1.2 which I've owned for a year now, Some of you might have seen it at Billing and on other forums, I've currently got it up for sale on ebay as I fancy a change.

I'm really gutted i missed out on that orange Manta B that sold on ebay for £2150 a few weeks ago so I'm now looking out for another Manta to replace the Kadett, needs to be a pre-1980 model, I also like the Mk1 Cavalier Sporthatches as well, I fancy something a bit more useable, something in which you can drive 100+ miles without getting a headache or a bad back, (FFS listen to me, i sound like a man of 70 not 31!).

Anyway nice to be on here. bye.

6090657438_eb7629a7d9_b.jpg

1972 Opel Kadett B 1.2 Ebay Photos by Trigger's Retro Road Tests!, on Flickr

Hello Simon, Have you got any more details?

Needs a bit of a fettle, but generally good. Chassis rails, inner wings etc. are mint. ATS classic wheels. I bought it to re-do as my daily but i've not got the time. It's MOT'ed but i can put a year on it. Would like around £1100 for it. I'm just north of Stowmarket if you fancy popping over to look at it, you can have look around my other stuff too if you're interested.

That's sound pretty ideal, I'm ideally after a Manta, that one in the for sale thread sound great as well as this one did http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130558855732?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

What year is your Sportshatch Simon and do you have any photos of it and what needs fettling?, I need to see how my Kadett does tomorrow night before i can commit to anything as yet anyway but it would be nice to see it.