Nec 11Th 12Th 13Th Nov

Rapierdave

Hi

Whose planning to go to the NEC classic car show over the weekend of 11th 12th &13th November?

I am going on Sunday the 13th with hopefully a few of the South Wales Manta guys, so i 'll look in on the club stand & say hello.

Anyone know what cars are on the stand this year?

017.jpg

I'm going on the Saturday 12th, again will pop in and say hi on the OMOC stand. Who's going to be there please?

BTW - will be rejoining as a member soon, had cashflow problems this year so car been off the road. Got a load of work to do rebuilding the front end suspension, and then will be back on the road, can't wait.

Hi Folks,

Charlie and I will be there all weekend, as will simon Peckham, Paul B and Anne. I know Mick & Lou Maher will be there on the Saturday too!

I am not sure of everyone's cars that will be there, but Ian packer and Paul B's car are on there plus 2 more.

I hope to catch all you guys on the stand over the weekend.

Regards,

Fiona thumbsup.gif

Hi,

Just a quick reminder about the NEC Classic, which is on from November 11th - 13th. There are over 1400 cars on show and this year's event promises to be better than ever. The Manta Owners Club will be there of course.

Plus - Cars for Sale | Live Stage | Restoration Theatre | Autojumble | 100s of Trade Stands | Dream Rides

http://www.necclassicmotorshow.com/

Thanks,

Martyn

(Poppyseed Media)